The fine art painter Jennifer Valenzuela works in a distinctive style that explores the energy of nature and her imagination. Intertwining philosophy and wisdom in her work, Valenzuela calls her style of painting, “imagined landscapes.”
- Reckoning with a rising cost of living in the most expensive U.S. state
- MAUI TIMES’ JANUARY EVENTS CALENDAR
- Pickleball Rising on Maui, But Are There Enough Places to Play?
- The Mana of a Market
- Maui’s fight to stave off evictions
- Maui’s Psychedelic Bard
- Drawing Inspiration
- Tasty Crust, Home of Maui’s ‘World Famous Pancakes!’
- On the Scene at Mandate-free Maui & Recall Victorino Rallies
- Why Are Maui’s Playgrounds Getting so Expensive?
- Building Maui