Branscombe Richmond, a longtime Maui resident and one of the busiest character actors in film and television for decades, has an amazing body of work. His most recent efforts, the made-on-Maui indie comedy, “Aloha Surf Hotel,” and the Netflix hit, “Finding Ohana,” are two major home runs. His latest project is a romantic comedy called “Aloha with Love,” which he is the producer and co-star. Richmond’s conversation with MauiTimes covers his unusual method for his role in “Finding Ohana” and the joy and hard work he puts into his craft.
- Reckoning with a rising cost of living in the most expensive U.S. state
- MAUI TIMES’ JANUARY EVENTS CALENDAR
- Pickleball Rising on Maui, But Are There Enough Places to Play?
- The Mana of a Market
- Maui’s fight to stave off evictions
- Maui’s Psychedelic Bard
- Drawing Inspiration
- Tasty Crust, Home of Maui’s ‘World Famous Pancakes!’
- On the Scene at Mandate-free Maui & Recall Victorino Rallies
- Why Are Maui’s Playgrounds Getting so Expensive?
- Building Maui