Maui-born Destin Daniel Cretton is the director of the newest Marvel movie, “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.” This isn’t like any entry from the Marvel Cinematic Universe before and it’s that distinction that has already made it one of the year’s best and most distinctive works.
- Reckoning with a rising cost of living in the most expensive U.S. state
- MAUI TIMES’ JANUARY EVENTS CALENDAR
- Pickleball Rising on Maui, But Are There Enough Places to Play?
- The Mana of a Market
- Maui’s fight to stave off evictions
- Maui’s Psychedelic Bard
- Drawing Inspiration
- Tasty Crust, Home of Maui’s ‘World Famous Pancakes!’
- On the Scene at Mandate-free Maui & Recall Victorino Rallies
- Why Are Maui’s Playgrounds Getting so Expensive?
- Building Maui